Carbex AB manufactures carbon brushes and other graphite products and markets materials to the electromechanical industry. Both products and services, but also contact with the customer. are oriented towards creating a repeat customer.
- Our consumption of raw materials must be continuously analysed. The ambition must be to save the earth’s resources.We must work within the applicable regulations by a good margin.
- We must continuously test our operation from a closed cycle point of view.
- We must restrict and progressively reduce the environmental impact of developing our products, services and manufacturing processes.
- We must continuously work with new environmental and quality objectives to exceed the expectations that customers and other stakeholders have of us.
- We must regard active environmental and quality work as a merit when evaluating business partners
- We must listen to our customers’ requirements and each completed job must be a recommendation for future business.
- We must engage and continuously train all employees in our environmental and quality work and increase the awareness of their own responsibility in this work. Through this, the environment and quality will be positively affected.
This policy applies to Carbex AB that works with ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 in accordance with the Hackefors model.
The Green Dot
The Green Dot (“Den Gröna Punkten”) is a trademark that shows that the packaging fee has been paid in the country where the product is marketed.
As a company we have an opportunity to do something for the environment and we therefore use ClimateWise electricity which guarantees that every kilowatt we consume comes from renewable energy sources – sun, wind and water. This ensures we use the cleanest electricity, the main part of which is generated in Sweden.